"Let's write a version control system with apr, bdb, xml, dav, vdelta! PROFIT!"
- fs - fliesystem layer, has bdb and fsfs backends
- repos - repository representation layer, provide hooks and easy modification to fs
- ra - networked repository access layer, file://, svn://, and http:// backends
- wc - working copy management
- TERRIBLE SPAGHETTI CODE
- client - using wc and ra, resembles a client with pluggable notification functions
But more importantly there's a delta library, which abstract the deltas between trees. They are called "editor editors"